The fabulous Mr. Eaton over at Country Don't Mean Dumb tagged me to write 7 Randon Things About Myself. These are the rules:
1. Link to the person’s blog who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. List seven random and/or weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag seven random [?] people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by posting a comment on their blog.
And so, without further ado, here are my seven random things:
1. In 1991, I won a trip to Rio de Janeiro. I took my first cousin, Carla, who is the same age as me. While there, I had an affair with a hot Italian guy who couldn't speak a word of English. It was perfect.
2. I would find it difficult to live without my morning coffee and cigarette "meditation." Organic African coffee, one sugar and real 1/2 and 1/2. American Spirit menthol.
3. I won an award from the Optimist Club when I was in 7th Grade for writing an essay titled "Why I Love America" or something dorky like that. In it, I blasted Mr. Nixon.
4. I am a cynical romantic.
5. I think cats are the coolest critters on the planet.
6. I am a Scorpio sun, Capricorn moon, Libra rising mumble-jumble of contradictions, paradoxes, inconsistencies, and abnormalities that add up to one crazy-ass, but mostly fun woman.
7. I'm doing "undercover" work for Eric Frances at Planet Waves.
I feel it only fair to admit that I perjured the term "TagNation" from Mr. Eaton. Here are my seven taggees (that one's mine):
4. Kickin Tina
7. And saving the best for last - Miss Annie