Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm Back!

The cowboy and I rolled into Polson around 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, 15 days and 2500 miles from the day we left. It was a grand trip, highlights of which are to follow in upcoming posts.

It's nice to see folks checked in with me while I was gone. I plan to catch up on all my blogging buddies this weekend. It's amazing how much there is to do after being away for two weeks - starting with sweeping the floor and loving up on a couple of kitties! And luckily for me I was able to resume my part-time job immediately, with the distinct possibility that it may become more in the near future.

My knee fared well as did the relationship - two things that were questionable at the beginning of the trip.

It's good to be home and back at the computer.

4 comments:

thailandchani said...

I am really glad to see you back in my Reader. :) Glad it was a good trip, too, and I'll be back to read more about it.

Sherri said...

Yay! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Grandmama Carla said...

Welcome back! We've both been on the road. I can't wait to hear your stories.

R.L. Bourges said...

Welcome back, Angela. Looking forward to reading about your trip. And good to hear the knee and the relationship both fared well :-)